Administration in BharuchThe maintenance and growth of a city depends on its administration and its administrators. It is very essential to have a very transparent system for a city to flourish. Bharuch has been administered by Bharuch Nagar Palika which has been taking care of the roads, Infrastructure, water supply, power supply, sanitation etc. Bharuch has been a BJP strong hold district with the party winning from 20 years. The MP’s of this party are doing a good job since so many years.
Bharuch Nagar PalikaBharuch Nagar Seva Sadan or Bharuch Nagar Palika has been administering Bharuch (administrative headquarters of Bharuch District) since its inception. Bharuch Nagar Palika was formed on 06/07/1915 . It is responsible for proper water and power supply to the people of the city. It also takes care of the sanitation facilities, cleanliness in the city, maintenance of road, street lights, plantations etc.
Bharuch Nagar Palika consists of 14 election wards and 42 seats for corporators. Since past 20 years, Bharuch Vidhan Sabha, Bharuch Lok sabha nd Bharuch Nagar Palika election have been won by BJP. Sanat Rana of Bharatiya Janata Party is the present Mayor of this city. A municipal Co- operation will soon be formed for this city as well.
Bharuch Lok Sabha ConstituencyGujarat has Bharuch Lok Sabha constituency as one of its 26 Lok Sabha constituencies in the state.This constituency consists of seven assembly segments which are as follows:
Bharuch CourtsIt is very essential to have a proper judiciary system for good administration. Bharuch has District court, Civil Courts, Labour court, Taluka Court, Consumer court in order to maintain law and order in the city. The court in Bharuch are described below
District Courts in BharuchEvery state has been allocated with district courts depending on the population and cases of that particular district. Justice is administered by this court at a district level. Bharuch district court is under administrative control of Ahemdabad High Court. The district court is headed over by one District Judge. This district judge is appointed by the state Government. There are other Additional District Judges and Assistant District Judges to share the workload.
The Judges in district court are as follows
- Mr. R.N.Dave , Principal district & sessions judge
- Mr. J.K.Pandya , 4th (ad-hoc) Addi. district & sessions judge
- Mr. M.S.Brahmbhatt , 1st Addl. district judge
Bharuch also has an additional district court at ankleshwar. The judges here are as follows
- Mr. K.K.Dholakia , 3rd Addl. district and sessions judge
- Mr. S.V.Christian , 2nd Additional DIstrict and Sessions Judge
Taluka court in BharuchTaluka courts are a level below in hierarchy of district courts. They handle problems at the taluka level. Bharuch has seven taluka courts which are located at Ankleshwar, Amod, Hansot,Jambusar, Jhagadia, Valia, Vagra. The judges in the respective taluka courts are as follows
Taluka Court, Ankleshwar
- Mr. S.K.Patel , Principal Senior Civil Judge
- Mr. B.D.Patel , Additional Senior Civil Judge
- Mr. M.M.Buddhbhatti , Addition Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. D.K.Nathani , 2nd Additional Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. S.S.Patel , 3rd Additional Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. F.F.Bardoliwala , 4th Additional Civil Judge & Jmfc
Taluka Court , Hansot
- Mr B.N.Shrivastav , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc
Taluka Court , Vagra
- Mr P.M.Shah , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc,
Taluka Court , Jambusar
- Mr. I.I.Pathan , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc,
- Mr B.G.Solanki , Additional Civil Judge & Jmfc,
Taluka Court , Amod
- Mr R.D.Maheta , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc,
Taluka Court , Jhagadia
- Ms. G.M.Ahir , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc,
Taluka Court , Valia
- Mr. S.J.Panchal , Principal Civil Judge & Jmfc
Civil Courts in BharuchCivil courts are responsible for redressing any civil wrongs which includes minor omissions , Disputes relating to property, wrongs committed in money transactions, breach of contracts etc . The aggrieved persons should file a case in this court and justice is administered by considering the nature of the wrong committed. Justice is generally brought by payment of damages or compensation to the aggrieved party or by granting injunctions or. However if the value of the subject matter is one lakh or less than that, then the case should be filed in a lower jurisdiction also known as Munsiff's Court. Judges in Civil court in Bharuch are as follows
- Mr. U.K.Trivedi , Principal Senior Civil Judge
- Mr. Y.A.Bhavsar , Chief Judicial Magistrate
- Mr. K.R.Rabari , 2nd Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mr. P.M.Sayani , 5th Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mr. S.M.Rajpurohit , 3rd Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mr. M.J.Saiyed , 4th Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mr. P.J.Tamakuwala , 6th Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mr. R.R.Bhatt , 7th Addl. Sr. Civil Judge & A.C.J.M.
- Mrs. H.N.Desai , 1st Addi Civil Judge & J.M.F.C
- Mr J.V.Patel , 3rd Addi Civil Judge & J.M.F.C
- Mr. B.P.Mahida , 4th Addi Civil Judge & J.M.F.C
- Mr. U.S.Parmar , 5th Addi Civil Judge & J.M.F.C
- Mr A.R.Pathak , 2nd Addi Civil Judge & J.M.F.C
- Mr. S.U.Babar , 8th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. A.R.Dwivedi , 9th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. M.G.Vadi , 10th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. J.V.Shah , 11th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. A.K.Singh , 12th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
- Mr. R.Y.Dhivare , 13th (Ad-Hoc) Addl. Civil Judge & Jmfc
Consumer Court in BharuchConsumr courts deal with consumer disputes and grievances. Its main priority is to control the fair practices to consumers by the sellers. It is essential for the consumer tohave proof of exploitation, i.e., bills or other documents, only then a consumer court can help them. Bharuch has a consumer court redressing consumer concerns, the address of which is given below. The consumer court is presided by Mr. K. N. Mehta, contact no : 0264-2251604
Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum Bharuch,
Address: Office No. 132, 1st Floor,
Poonam Plaza Building,
Nr. Relief Cinema,
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: 0264-2251604
Labour Court in BharuchLabour court redresses labor and employment related matters and disputes. These courts sought to ensure a high degree of protection for workers anf their rights. Bharuch has a labor court to address labor issues. The judges in Labour court in Bharuch are as follows
Mr. R.M.Parikh , Judge
Mr. P.Y.Trivedi , Judge Junior Division, Labour
Jail in BhrauchBharuch has a sub jail located at Mohamedpura in Bharuch. It has a capacity of around 205 inmates and currently has 227 inmates in the jail. There are various religious programmes conducted in jail including Dawate Islami Hind. Also inmates now have seminars conducted for meditation and yoga, facilities to read books in library and their educational need are also taken care of by the government. The address of the sub jail in Bharuch is as follows
Address: Bhajjuwala society,
Important Officers in BharuchS.P. of Bharuch - Shri Gautam M.Parmar, IPS
Shri R.M.Pande, IPS
Public Information Officer - Principal Senior Civil Judge, Bharuch
Phone No. : 02642-260400
Appellate Authority - Principal District Judge, Bharuch
Phone No. : 02642-251791
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0